The Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket provides that extra layer of warmth and protection when you need it most. A perfect jacket for late fall or early spring, the medium weight Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket will keep you warm and dry when the weather is rainy and cool. Those of us who work outside know, when the weather gets bad the work doesn’t stop. The Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket is what the professionals turn to when the job just has to get done. Being wet and cold can be catastrophic to your busy work day, but so can being overheated with a heavy jacket. For those dreary fall days when the first frost hits you in the face, or those rainy spring days that leave you up to your knees in mud, turn to the Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket to see you through.
The Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket Features:
- Generous fit across shoulders and chest
- Poly/cotton twill shell with quilted lining for warmth
- Everyday jacket for lightweight warmth
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Handy exterior pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Slash front welt pockets; Hidden interior pocket
- Durable brass zipper front closure
- Two-piece sleeve; One-button cuffs
- Lightweight warmth
- Lining of nylon taffeta quilted to polyurethane foam
- 8 oz. Twill, 65% Poly/35% Cotton Shell; Nylon/Poly Lining
Dickies TJ15: Working Hard Through the Years
Since the company’s beginning, Dickies has provided the quality, comfort and value in working apparel that American consumers depend on and trust. Having started as a modest bib overall factory based in Fort Worth, Texas, the company has grown to be the largest manufacturer of workwear in the world. The Dickies clothing line is sold in all 50 states and across the globe. Distinctive, sturdy and dependable, Dickies is the trusted brand of hard working men and women the world over.