The Dickies TJ15 Jacket, inspired by General Dwight D. Eisenhower’s favorite WWII jacket, is known for its classic good looks, rugged durability and lightweight warmth. The Dickies TJ15 Jacket is a customer favorite because it features button cuffs, adjustable waist tabs, an interior pocket and pencil pocket on the left sleeve. With an outer shell composed of 65% polyester/35% cotton twill with a nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam for warmth, the TJ15 Jacket is second to none. The Dickies TJ15 is also available in a variety of colors with extended sizing. If your job requires you to work outdoors during the harsh cold winter months, you have probably come to appreciate the usefulness of work jackets. When you are out in the elements, you need the combination of an outerwear piece that will protect you, while allowing you the freedom of movement to effectively execute your job.
The Dickies TJ15 Jacket Features:
• Generous fit across shoulders and chest
• Poly/cotton twill shell with quilted lining for warmth
• Everyday jacket for lightweight warmth
• Adjustable tabs at waistband
• Handy exterior pencil pocket on left sleeve
• Slash front welt pockets; Hidden interior pocket
• Durable brass zipper front closure
• Two-piece sleeve; One-button cuffs
• Lightweight warmth
• Lining of nylon taffeta quilted to polyurethane foam
• 8 oz. Twill, 65% Poly/35% Cotton Shell; Nylon/Poly Lining
Why Order The Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket?
The Dickies TJ15 Jacket is able to keep you warm and protected from the elements without hindering your ease of movement. As anyone who works outside knows, it is important to make sure you are comfortable and able to easily move around all day long when on the job. That is why the Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket is a great choice and a customer favorite. You will never feel as though your movement is constricted, making your job easier to complete.