Red Kap Work Jackets are necessary for those who work in colder environments. With winter in full-swing across most of the country it is time to start thinking about upgrading your current work jacket. Red Kap is a great brand when it comes to jackets. Their clothing items are durable, comfortable, and made specifically for hard-working professionals. Numerous jackets are available from Red Kap to provide you with the best clothing for your workday. Here are our picks for the best Red Kap Work Jackets:
- Red Kap JT22 Slash Pocket Jacket – 7.5 oz. twill, 65% polyester / 35% combed cotton, pre-cure durable press, and a solid brass zipper.
- Red Kap JT38 Crew Jacket – 7.25 oz. Twill, 65% polyester / 35% combed cotton, mid-length, and pre-cure durable press.
- Red Kap JT50 Performance Panel Jacket – 7.5 oz. 65% polyester / combed cotton twill, pre-cure durable press, industrial wash, and a solid brass zipper.
- Red Kap JP66 Soft Shell Jacket – Shell: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex Lining: 100% Polyester Fleece, industrial wash, full zip front with zipper garage, 10.5 oz. Soft Shell.
- Red Kap JP70 Heavyweight Parka – Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton, 100% Nylon Taffeta, 100% Polyester, and Home Wash.
Why You Should Order Red Kap Work Jackets Today
A good jacket is like an essential tool so you aren’t distracted by the cold when your job demands your full attention. Red Kap Work Jackets have been designed to protect you against the elements, be it wind, rain, or snow. Red Kap work jackets have been worn on countless job sites and in many unheated garages and factories. Red Kap is proud of the quality that is sewn into every workwear item they make.