Whether you’re on the job at a construction site or just pulled up to a paint job, Redkap work pants are what you need to stay comfortable and clean all day long. Redkap Work pants are specially made with room for movement in the legs, allowing you to complete the job at hand without sacrificing your personal comfort. Because working outdoors and on construction sites involves getting dirty, these types of pants are made out of material that is easy to clean and won’t fall apart after only a few laundry cycles.
Most Redkap Work Pants Feature:
- Quality construction designed for comfort
- Fabric: 8 oz. TouchTex II™ Twill
- Long-lasting materials such as Cotton and Polyester
- Finish: Post-cure durable press
- A variety of silhouettes to fit every shape and size
- Waistband: Upgraded waistband for a more comfortable fit. Interlined for body and shape, RoKap™ construction, synthetic blend trim
- Extra pockets designed for added utility on the job
- Closure: Heavy Duty brass ratcheting zipper, button closures
Redkap Pants: For the “Done Right” Crowd
Red Kap makes their work clothing for the done right crowd; those workers that refuse to leave a job until it has been completed at the highest possible standard. Not only do they make their clothes for those who aspire to excellence in their craft, but Red Kap uses the same done right philosophy in designing and manufacturing the highest quality work clothes in the world. Red Kap is a brand of clothing that many professionals use at a variety of different jobs. Instead of being limited to only one type of clothing item such as shirts or hats, they focus on shirts, pants, aprons, hats, clothing for a chef, and much more. MinnesotaWorkwear.com is your one stop shop for high quality Red Kap workwear. Don’t forget, orders over $99 ship free!