It’s that time of the year again where Dickies Jackets are going to be a necessity. With full-blown winter only a month or two away it is important to make sure you have a good work jacket now. Whether you work outside or in an unheated factory or shop, there are Dickies Jackets that are perfect for you and your needs. Here is a list of our favorite Dickies work jackets:
- Dickies TJ15 Insulated Eisenhower Jacket – Dickies’ most popular jacket, it is lightweight and water resistant.
- Dickies TJ245 Sanded Duck Hooded Jacket – 12 oz. sanded duck, 100% cotton with an 8oz., 100% polyester tricot brushed knit lining.
- Dickies JT75 Unlined Eisenhower Jacket – water repellent, moisture wicking, with adjustable tabs at the waistband.
- Dickies TJ100 Insulated Panel Jacket w/Yoke – water resistant, hip length, made from 8 oz. vat dyed twill and with a 4 oz. nylon taffeta quilted to polyurethane foam lining.
- Dickies 758 Blanket Lined Duck Jacket – strong fabric construction, warm blanket lining, corduroy collar, and durable water repellent.
If you are looking for a jacket that is comfortable, attractive, and high-quality, then these Dickies Jackets are first rate. Dickies knows a thing or two about workwear, having started nearly 100 years ago and gaining notoriety producing uniforms for soldiers in World War II. With so many years of experience in making quality, affordable clothing, it is easy to see why Dickies Jackets sell so well.
Order Dickies Jackets From Minnesota Workwear – You’ll Be Glad You Did
Minnesota Workwear has been a leading supplier of Dickies Jackets since 1992. We are able to offer Dickies products at wholesaling pricing, meaning that you will never overpay when you order from us. We offer fast shipping and friendly customer service as well. Interested in getting your order shipped for free? Check out our shipping and returns page to learn more.